Monday, July 20, 2009

Chicken what...?



OH- our Jorja....Always something new! She has got quite the imagination and personality. She comes up with stuff--well, that we don't know where she comes up with it from. How's that for an awkward sentence? Lately, she has been in naughty mode and has received quite a few swats or spankings (depending on who gives them). The first time my husband reached back and swatted her leg-- because she was hanging upside down in the backseat while we were driving down the highway and she had been asked several times to sit in her booster and put on her seat belt-- she cried out, "Great! Now I have a chicken leg!!" I'm laughing as I write this- as I also did while driving during this incident. My husband is much better at keeping a straight face during Jorja's episodes, so he asks her "What do you mean, chicken leg?" To which she reponded in a weepy, matter of fact way, "Well, just look at it. What do you think?" Which almost awarded her ANOTHER chicken leg, but Doug restrained himself.


We can only decipher that she means it's tingly and rubbery like a chicken?




So, of course there have been many chicken body part sightings throughout this last two weeks- BUT the crowning glory came last night, as it inevitably would, after Doug found her painting the wall with an unknown substance and I heard, "Great! Now I have a chicken butt!!"

1 comment:

AZ SMITHS said...

That's great! :) I'm sure we'd have a lot of chicken parts here too! Check out our blog @ jason-andreasmith.blogspot.com

I posted about the b-day party :)

Andrea