Sunday, November 23, 2008

Seen and heard at the Fuller household......

I was sitting on my computer-Jorja was on an adjacent couch singing "I'm trying to be like Jesus.." I turned around and said, endearingly, "Are you trying to be like Jesus, Little Jorj?" She replied, "No, not really. I'm just singing the song....besides, he has a beard."

"Is that all you got?" Jorj -when I failed to produce Halloweeny pants instead of jeans to go with her Halloweeny shirt

"Now all I need is a pair of spurs!" Afton, after her nervous mother came around the corner and was relieved to find she was attempting a cowgirl ensemble for our day on the town

"If you be bad you'll go to Hell with Grandpa Bond!" Jorj and I truly have no idea where that one came from..

Singing "Nasty girls- dance, dance, dance" immediately followed by "when Jesus Christ was baptized, down in the River Jordan" Jorj AND Afton

I'm sure that the musical selections were somewhat influenced by me and that I am probably going to Hell for my horrible influence- but on the bright side, at least I'll have someone to talk to when I get there...........just kidding-don't strike me down please!

2 comments:

Fuller's said...

Crazy girls! They are hilarious. Tell them to keep it up!

Anonymous said...

You always had GREAT taste in music! Love the "jukebox" on your blog! ~Danielle