Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Ups for Triple P

My 14 yr old daughter (or step-daughter, technically, since she did not come out of me)but daughter all the same-earned the nickname Triple P this summer. It all started with the hat - or I think it was a hat. She showed up at the airport for our summer of fun in a boheme outfit, with this "thing" on her head. I immediately went into flashback-to the year 1980-and saw as clear as day "The Purple Pieman"! The resemblance was overwhelming, but I'll let you be the judge.....



AUBS.........


THE NOTORIOUS PURPLE PIE MAN.........


AUBS........




PIEMAN.........

So she became our Purple Pie Princess with an unnatural affinity to blackbirds or crows or whatever they are-don't ask me-I just made the connection. Purple Pie Princess was shortened to Triple P and a moniker was born!

1 comment:

The biznizzle said...

I can't believe you got Xanadu on your player. Now I am going to have to go and update mine. I'm going to look for a certain Sesame Street song as well.