Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You have to be THIS big to ride......

*******Caution******** This post may contain content not suitable for younger riders, or those with heart problems, etc. It's a little spicy......so be forewarned! However, the source is a very well known short person around here and since this is kind of like our family journal, I couldn't leave this out. Like Pioneer Woman says, "Just keepin' it real!"

The other day Doug was a little grumpy and I was trying to budge him from this state by asking him 20 questions about what he would like to go and do, see, etc. We had others in the room and after too much of a barrage of "concerned love", I guess, Doug said, "Tell Mom to stop harassin' me!" Jorj came around the corner just at that minute and said, "Yeah, Mom! Stop puttin' your ass on Dad!" We were shocked for a moment, then puzzled, then realized, as I looked down, that I was indeed, sitting on Doug's lap. Cut to the laugh track.

Life is never boring with Jorja. She pretty much calls it as she sees it. As for the language, I'm not naming any names, but I can say with a clear conscience that somebody around here needs to wash his mouth out........maybe that's why we stock so much Listerine. To be fair, though, this comes from a girl who has almost convinced her sitter (and my friend) that I drink coffee and have a special mug that I drink it out of????????wha?????(I have almost been driven to the hard stuff from time to time, but coffee has never called my name) and who also has been attacked mutliple times by tigers and alligators. Ask her next time where that scratch or cut came from! I believe there have been recent monkey sightings.....When you meet Jorj on the street, ask her where she's from or where she was born------New York, of course-------same answer every time, never been there in her life, but hey! She also informed a kindly old grandpa, not one of ours, mind you, that her mom likes to sniff her dad's armpits! I was close by for that one and promptly refuted this, to which she practically winked and put her hand by her mouth and conspiratorily whispered to the man as I was pulling her away, "she does, I've seen it!"
I could say that I don't know where she gets this penchant for imagination and joie de vivre, but I would not be completely truthful. Just ask my brothers and sisters. However, Jorja likes to kick it up a notch...........BAM!

5 comments:

The Bonds said...

Cute stories! Jorg is a character -- at least she NEVER says anytinig embarasssing!

Dwiggins said...

Wow that is the best. I love Jorja. Man oh man I needed that laugh. You guys raise some cute kids!!!

Brad & Darcy Ellis said...

Hey Ginni sent me your blog address. How fun. Question for ya...where is that picture you have at the top of your blog? That is amazing! I wanna go!

Shannon Tuke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Tuke said...

Randy and I had tons of fun reading your blog! You need to write a book or something!